BonoLoto

Play BonoLoto

$941,521

Minimum lines for this lottery is 2.

Choose the type of ticket
Sum: $0.00

Bonoloto is one of Spain’s most popular lotteries, growing substantially since its first draw in 1988. Draw usually take place on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays around 7 PM local time. 45% of the game’s sales go to profits, while the other 55% goes to CSR responsibilities, such as culture promotion and health care.

When you play Bonolotto online, you must select any six numbers from a range of 1-49 to get a chance at winning. All six numbers need to match up with the draw to in the jackpot, but lottery officials also pick a supplementary number for 2nd tier prize winners. A randomly added reintegro can refund bettors on their ticket prices as well.

newsletter

OK