Terms and Conditions
1. Other definitions
- Lottery – a number game within which a Drawing takes place.
- Drawing – a drawing of a specified amount of numbers from specified ranges of standard numbers or standard and bonus numbers within a particular Lottery. Drawings take place cyclically on days and hours previously established by the Operator of a particular Lottery.
- Operator – the entity organizing the Drawing in a particular Lottery.
- Ticket – an electronic ticket for a drawing you select of a particular Lottery that contains one or more Lines.
- Line – a single set of numbers that you selected for a particular Lottery drawing. Depending on the Lottery, it may contain a different amount and/or other pool (of a different range) for standard and bonus numbers (if they exist).
- Winnings – a positive outcome for a particular Ticket, which means an outcome for which a match required to win occurred between an amount defined by a particular Lottery of numbers selected by you and drawn in a Drawing (the particular Ticket was bought for) of numbers from the pool of standard and bonus numbers (if they exist) for one or more Lines included in a particular Ticket. All the additional winnings for a particular Ticket do not count in the Winnings and are the property of the Company.
- Deposit – funds deposited on your account to be later used to purchase Tickets.
- Account – Your user account, which has your funds, purchased Tickets and your data assigned to it.
2. Limitations of use
- The Website provides services of purchasing, processing and storing Tickets for the Drawings you select and placing Deposits to be later used to purchase Tickets.
- The Tickets that you purchase are processed by us and sent to third party entities in order to physically purchase them at official outlets of a particular Lottery, or processed by an alternative service (depending on a particular Lottery or the amount of its current main winnings, or according to the Company’s decision) that guarantees you benefits equal to those from the Ticket being physically purchased.
- Due to the nature of the service and the fact that it is instantly processed, it is not possible to waive a Ticket purchase. Because of that, all the Ticket purchase dispositions are final and not subject to cancellation or refund.
- The amount of Winnings is always consistent with the one officially provided by the Lottery’s Operator (after deducing potential fees) and converted to your account’s currency according to the current exchange rate, without prejudice to paragraphs 3.5, 3.6 and 3.7. Taxes, custom duties and other payments might be covered out of the Winnings both by the Operator and the Company. The above notwithstanding, you are obliged to cover all the taxes, custom duties and other payments related to collecting the Winnings.
- Winnings up to 2500 USD (calculated by the current exchange rate) are automatically deposited to your account. The winnings above 2500 USD are looked into individually and might be deposited to your account manually or they might require your personal appearance in order to collect the Winnings. You will be notified by us of all the procedures. You also agree to take any actions and file any documents or sign an agreement, if they are required to collect the Winnings.
- The winnings of the free Quick-Pick Ticket type are assigned to your Account based on the information delivered to us by the Operator, which is why they might show up on your account with delay.
- The company charges a 10% fee for any Winnings above 10000 USD. The company uses said fee to cover the costs of arranging the collection of the Winnings.
- You hereby acknowledge that your data (including personal data) might be delivered to the Operator and other third party entities, if it is required to collect the Winnings.
- The Company does not offer their own number games, the Lotteries are organized and managed by third party Operators. The Company is not directly affiliated with any of the Operators. Any references to the Operators available on the Website only serve informational purposes and do not advertise the services of a particular Operator, and they do not constitute any affiliation with any of them.
- By using the services available on the Website you declare that all the funds that you use to purchase Tickets or make a Deposit are owned by you and do not come from theft or are not restricted or reported to proper authorities as lost.
- The price of a Ticket contains a fee for services made available on the Website. By using the Website you hereby surrender any right to discuss, argue or make claims in relation to the aforementioned price and acknowledge that it might differ from the official price set by the Operator.
- All the Ticket purchase disposals for a particular Drawing have to be placed before the date of the Drawing and the hour specified in the Table 1.1. The deadline for placing Ticket purchase disposals differs in relation to a particular Lottery. We reserve the right to change the hours included in the Table 1.1 in the event of the Operator postponing the Drawing date which occurs outside of our control. A Ticket purchase disposal between the hour specified in the Table 1.1 and the Drawing hour might only take place for the next Drawing of a particular Lottery, of which you will be explicitly notified during the purchase process. The date of a Ticket purchase disposal is considered to be the date of receiving a receipt from the payment gateway you used to make a payment for the Ticket or the recorded date of the purchase made with your Deposit. In the event that we are delivered the receipt or the purchase disposal using your Deposit was recorded after the Drawing date and the hour specified in the Table 1.1, we reserve the right to automatically move the Ticket to the next Lottery drawing the Ticket was purchased for.
Table 1.1. Lottery closing hours. Lottery Closing hours Timezone Eurojackpot 18:30 Europe/Helsinki EuroMillions 17:30 Europe/Paris Mega Millions 21:45 America/New York Polish Lotto 20:40 Europe/Warsaw Powerball 21:00 America/New York SuperEnalotto 18:30 Europe/Rome UK Lottery 18:30 Europe/London
- In the event of rare and unintentional errors in the Website’s software or other malfunctions that result in a Ticket not being purchased according to your disposal, the Company will compensate an unfulfilled purchase in form of a Ticket for other Drawing of the same or another Lottery or return the costs of the Ticket purchase in form of additional funds in form of Deposit. The Company’s liability is only limited to the amount of your costs of the Ticket purchase.
- Within a single order you may purchase no more than 20 Tickets , whereas the total amount of an order may not exceed 1000 €. Within a single Ticket you may purchase the maximum of 25 Lines.
- In the event that any errors will result in unwarranted granting of Winnings to you or increasing your existing Winnings, you will not be entitled to them. You will notify the Company of such occurrence immediately and return the wrongfully calculated (on your Account) Winnings to the Company (according to their command) or the Company might, on their own accord, withdraw the amount equal to those Winnings from your Account.
4. Account management
- In order to be able to use the services made available by the Website, you have to create an Account by successfully passing the registration process.
- In order to successfully pass the registration process it is necessary to have an e-mail account. In order to fully activate the Account you have to click the activation link we send at the e-mail address provided by you during the registration process. You might use the Account without full activation, although some of the Website’s features might not be available.
- By creating an Account you hereby declare that the detailed information you provide during the registration and updating processes is true and correct, and in the event of any changes you will properly update it. You also declare that you do not and will not make your Account available to third party individuals and entities, under the threat of suspension or deletion of the Account.
- You declare that you will use the Website and its services in good intentions towards the Company and other users of the Website.
- You may only have one Account on the Website. You also declare that you have not had an active Account before that was suspended or deleted. In the event of not fulfilling these requirements, the Company reserves the right to suspend or delete all the Accounts that you own.
- The Company reserves the right to demand additional information and documents that confirm your identity at any time. Your account might get suspended until said requirements are fulfilled.
- The Company reserves the right to immediately suspend an Account or block the access to the Website without giving a reason.
- We will notify you of suspending your Account in an e-mail sent at the address specified in the Account profile.
- You are entitled to appeal the suspension of your Account within 14 calendar days by replying to our e-mail notifying of Account suspension.
- The Company reserves the right to delete a suspended account if you do not comply with the unblocking requirements we have sent you within 30 calendar days from its suspension or if we do not receive your appeal.
- We respond to appeals within 30 calendar days. In the event of a negative response to the appeal, your Account might get deleted after 30 calendar days from looking into the appeal. In the event of a positive response to the appeal, your Account will be unblocked within 48 hours.
- In the event of a permanent suspension (lasting longer than 60 calendar days) or deletion of an Account, the Deposit will be returned through the mean agreed upon by you and the Company up to the amount of the funds legally transferred to the Account without prejudice to paragraph 5.2.
- You declare that you will fully cooperate with the Company and provide it with all necessary documentation completely and in good intentions, especially in order to verify the Account and collect the Winnings.
- You declare that you are responsible for accounting and paying taxes and all other payments set by the government or other lawmaking entities of your country, the place of stay or residence, the payment of which becomes necessary due to you using the Website (including, but not limited to, the Winnings fees). However, you acknowledge and accept that the Company may withhold withdrawal of funds from the Deposit and pay all the necessary expenses, payments and taxes required by law that relate to your Account, as well as cover extra payments and costs related to Ticket purchase and Deposit funds withdrawal.
- The Company takes no responsibility for any losses or actions resulting from an unauthorized access to your Account by using your Account’s access data (e-mail and password). You are also obliged to notify the Company of any suspicion of an unauthorized access to your Account.
- You declare that you will not perform any chargeback operations or cancel any payments performed by you in relation to the services and will compensate the Company for any losses, costs or damages caused by you taking such actions and in any such case will pay all the resulting obligations towards the Company.
- You declare that you will not use the Account or make it available to third parties for illegal purposes intended for fraud, money laundering or any other objectionable actions and will not make attempts, personally or through third parties, to breach the security, reverse engineer, obtain the source code, modify or perform any activities that might cause damage to the Website or the Company including the infrastructure and the employees.
- You authorize the Company to make your data available and notify proper authorities, Internet service providers, banks, payment card operation companies, electronic payment service providers or other financial institutions of any suspicious, unlawful, deceitful or inappropriate actions taken by you or by use of the Account and you will fully cooperate with the Company in order to investigate and reveal such actions.
- You might send a withdrawal disposal through your Account.
- The Deposit funds that come from your payments placed through a selected payment method might only be withdrawn through the same payment method, without prejudice to paragraphs 5.4 and 5.5.
- The Deposit funds that come from the Winnings might be withdrawn with any method that you select, without prejudice to paragraphs 5.4 and 5.5.
- A payment card withdrawal disposal might only be carried out to the amount of funds paid with use of the particular payment card.
- The Company will make their best effort to withdraw the funds through your preferred payment method. In the event that a withdrawal using a selected method is not possible, the funds will be withdrawn through a bank transfer or other method agreed upon by you and the Company.
- The minimum withdrawal amount is 10 €.
- The company charges no fees for withdrawing funds, although there might be costs and fees coming from third party entities. All payments of this kind will be covered out of the withdrawn funds.
- The Company reserves the right to withhold a withdrawal of funds in the event of a suspicion (according to the Company’s voice), that you might take or perform actions recognized as fraud, violating the existing law or in other way violating the interest of the Company or causing any doubts. In such events, the Company may take, engage in or support any investigation on the matter (including, but not limited to, by making all the information, including personal data, available to any third party entities the Company will deem requiring this information), while you agree to cooperate and support all the actions taken by the Company in this matter.
6. Intellectual property
- The Website, its contents and features are the property of the Company and are fully protected by proper international copyright laws and other intellectual property laws.
- All copyrights related to the Website and all of its contents and services are the sole property of the Company (without prejudice to paragraphs 6.6).
- It is forbidden to use the rights mentioned in paragraphs 6.2 without the Company’s written permission.
- DoubleJack is a trademark owned by the Company and any use of it without the Company’s permission is forbidden and constitutes a violation of the Company’s rights.
- All the Lottery logos and payment methods are property of adequate entities that manage them. The Website and the Company are in no way affiliated with those entities.
7. Limitation of liability
- We take no liability for any errors, neglect, interruptions, deletion, defect or transmission delay, communication lines malfunctions, theft, damage, unauthorized access, change of data or information or any indirect or direct damage caused by the above. We take no liability for any technical problems of communication service providers, malfunctions of systems, computers, servers or providers, malfunctions of computer equipment, software or for Internet traffic overload in relation to any website.
- We reserve the right to cancel, block, modify or suspend services if for any reason outside the Company’s control the services cannot be delivered according to the plan.
- We make no guarantee for the correctness of information, proper functioning of the software and services contained or offered on the Website, implicit or explicit. We take no liability for any harm, damage or loss caused by relying on information or any other published body or content available on the Website.
- We take no liability for any damage or loss caused as a result of using or relying on the contents of any website that the Website contains hyperlinks to. Any hyperlinks, services, funds and information belonging to third parties that we provide or make available on the Website are not controlled by us in any way. In accordance with that, we make no guarantee in regard to such services, funds and information belonging to third parties and we are in no way liable for you using or relying on such services, contents and information.
- The Company does not guarantee uninterrupted and proper functioning of the Website and its services in any way.
- We make our best effort to make sure that the information on the Website is up to date and error free, although it may contain errors that we take no liability for. If you have noticed an error, we ask you to notify us and we will fix it as soon as possible.
- Drawing results, as provided by the Operator, will be published on the Website after being provided by the Operator. To avoid any doubts, we inform that only the final results of a Drawing, in line with the ones provided by the Operator, will constitute a basis for the Winnings tied to a Ticket. In the event that the results published on the Website differ from the ones published by the Operator, the ones provided by the Operator will be binding.
- Any claims or objections in relation to the Website or its services have to be delivered to the Company in written form through the available means of contact (e-mail, contact form) providing as many details as possible within 14 calendar days from the occurence of the event that makes the basis of claims or objections. We respond to all claims or objections within 30 calendar days.
- You agree to receive information from the Company electronically or through a cellular network. You may quit receiving marketing related Notifications at any moment by using the cancel link included in every e-mail message we send or by contacting us through the available means of contact: e-mail, telephone, contact form.
If you have any questions or doubts, contact us through the available means of contact (e-mail, contact form, telephone).
Know your customer policy
The Know your customer policy is growing in significance around the world, especially for banks and other financial institutions. Its purpose is to prevent theft, financial fraud, money laundering, and financing terrorist operations. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for fraud and uses all available methods to prevent it. Any suspicious activity will be documented by us and all the accounts related to it will be closed immediately. All funds on such accounts are forfeited.
The Company makes it their goal to make sure that the sensitive data it receives, such as account data and transactions you perform, is consistent and true, by using different security and fraud detection methods. Protecting your electronical transactions requires you to deliver certain information.
After your first payment with a particular payment card, the Company reserves the right to require you to provide the following documents:
- A copy (scan) of a valid passport page with a photograph and signature;
- A copy (scan) of the payment card used to make a deposit (the front with only the last 4 digits visible, the back with the CVV code obscured);
- A copy of a utility bill with personal data and address of residence;
- A signed list of performed transactions.
Documents in JPG format should be attached to the return message. No other format will be accepted.
The Company uses top quality security standards and considers all documents to be confidential. All the files that we receive are fully protected with use of secure encryption level at every step of verification.
The money laundering prevention policy
The Company does not tolerate money laundering and supports battling this phenomenon. To do this, we follow the guidelines of Joint Money Laundering Steering Group (UK). The said group is a member of Financial Action Task Force (FATS), an international entity the purpose of which is to combat money laundering and terrorism financing. The Company runs a money laundering deterring policy. Its goals are:
- Making sure that the client has a valid identity document;
- Keeping a register of identifying information;
- Establishing if clients are not known terrorists or are not suspected of terrorist connections by checking personal data on adequate lists;
- Establishing if clients are not known terrorists or are not suspected of terrorist connections by checking personal data on adequate lists;
- Close monitoring of clients’ transactions;
- Not accepting cash payments, postal orders, transactions carried out through third party entities, currency exchanges or Western Union transfers.
International prevention of money laundering requires financial institutions to be aware of potential attempts of such actions and abuse that may occur on clients’ accounts and introduce compatibility programs the purpose of which is deterring, exposing and reporting suspicious activity.
The above guidelines have been implemented in order to protect the Website and its clients.